Mobicall Overview..security under control
The Mobicall Information Server complements different PBX platform offerings with comprehensive and seamless integrated alarm functions. Irrespective of the size of a company, there are more and more solutions that need to be evaluated, and which go far beyond traditional communication needs.
We build solutions by asking the customer and partner, "What input event from any non-converged or converged technical component should produce which output communication process?" Should the responsible people acknowledge their ownership? Where/Who is the next escalation. We allow the responsible IT, business process or security manager for every business process or business critical process centralized and/or distributed (depending on the field of responsibility) administration of all their events mapped to individual output communication processes in the most ergonomically graphical visualization, also easy understandable for non experts. At the same time for every event occurrence treated by the MOBICALL solution, detailed, extensive diagnosis and statistic information is produced, even emergency conference or optional voice recording on every escalation to different groups and persons is available for later verification.
We offer on all levels redundancy and active process control thru watchdog solutions and other control mechanism, up till 2 or fuller parallel MOBICALL systems runing in hot standby mode.
There are trouble spots and strategic important processes in every enterprise for which great attention must be paid. In case of trouble detection, a fast and reliable communication to the responsible persons and positions must be safe guarded.
The Alarm Sender
Basically, Mobicall supports all interfaces which are supported by standard computer systems. It is important that all interfaces are reliable and if possible supervised by any kind of watchdog-concepts.
- Supervision of contacts free of potential
- Interfaces to SPS / process control system s
- Links to house management systems
- Launching alarms by phone / emergency calls
- Automatic or manual launch of alarms
- Start by mouse click, keypad or touch screen
- All connections with serial comport-interface
- Data connection over TCP/IP and socket
- Connection to database, DDE, FTP, and others
Mobicall supports, if fully equipped, unlimited number of alarm-contacts, which can be configured individually.
The configuration should be determined based on the concept of the internal numbering plan of the telephone environment. There should be no conflict between internal phones, voice mail and alarm contacts/numbers.
Basically Mobicall supports all interfaces which are backed by standard computer systems. It is essential that the alarm calls be confirmed by the person answering the call so that Mobicall can determine success or continue mobilization.
- Calls to internal and external phones
- Calls through DECT - mobile phone/GSM
- Text message to pager / PSA
- Text message to SMS on GSM - mobile telephone and DECT
- Alarm news and information to Fax and/or email
- Alarm signal through broadcast to any PC-system in the network
- Emergency call through FTP, database, contacts (sensors free of potential), others
- Control of switches to control relays or signal horns
These alarm receivers can be assigned to any group, so that not only single user and receiver but also the whole receiver group will be informed and mobilized when the alarm signal is transferred.